does anyone really know what time it iss
...does anyone really care?
My career is good although I believe I may be struggling with adult ADD. My auxillary chemical dependency is rapidly increasing. I have no comments to my blogs, and the latest market research shows interest in this blog is status quo.
Strangely, I am not concerned and my narcissistic musings continue. There are few things I revel in, aside from my own ability and intellect. I am humbled, however, by my utter indulgence into hedonism and indifference to the people who pay me to use these skill to benefit them. Some call it laziness or apathy, I call it selective ambition.
My career is good although I believe I may be struggling with adult ADD. My auxillary chemical dependency is rapidly increasing. I have no comments to my blogs, and the latest market research shows interest in this blog is status quo.
Strangely, I am not concerned and my narcissistic musings continue. There are few things I revel in, aside from my own ability and intellect. I am humbled, however, by my utter indulgence into hedonism and indifference to the people who pay me to use these skill to benefit them. Some call it laziness or apathy, I call it selective ambition.

1 Comments:
Umm...Hammer time?
Hi, how's it going?
Post a Comment
<< Home