Monday, May 22, 2006

so i knee deep in rice patties...

i have some tragic news to report. Minn's cuisisne is allegedly closing its doors forever. I will be paying my respects on June 9, 10 of this year.

Also, what's it take to get some readers. This blog thing is bullshit. There is no business like drunk business, no business I know. May all of your blogging fade like flatulence. You and your little dog too.

I have to poop.

3 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

I heard this horrible news from a coworker (Sig Ep) who also used to work there. He's planning on making a pilgrimage up there too.

6:36 AM  
Blogger Karl said...

We want to make it up as well, hard to say if we'll be able to with Jes' conference this month.

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is a whole bunch of bloggers out there just blogging to themselves all the time. i'm not one of those, I like reading other people's stuff instead of them reading mine which I find particularly boring.

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home